Life matters

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

School

Still not sure if ppl actually take the time to read this stuff....doesnt really matter thou as writing things down helps me sort my own thoughts out a lil better. Recently my marriage has been a bit rocky...and by bit I mean REALLY rocky. We've always had a kinda love /hate relationship...we are very blunt and honest with eachother and that tends to lead to arguments. Not only that, but we were raised in very defferent types of homes so we dont always see eye to eye on family issues. I come from a very loving, caring, respectful family, he comes from a very cold, unloving, disfunctional family. Lucky for me I have a very best friend that I met back in college who is going through the same stuff. We seem to talk incessently lately and god knows we both need it!! She is my same age, just got married, and has a son about 4 mo. younger than cannon. Her and I always joke about moving away and living somewhere together....but as of late, it doesnt seem like such a bad idea! I recently told my husband I want to go back to school. He actually laughed at me and said "no you dont. You have never wanted to before". I wasnt even sure what to say. I just rolled over and went to sleep. Guess I'm on my own with this again, like so many other things in life. But I'm determined to make it work, especially since he doesnt think I can do it. My son is 6 mo. old today. I cant believe how quickly time flies and how big hes getting. He has his 6 mo. check-up today....I think he has to get shots again....that usually makes for a miserable 2 days for me since the shots make him feel kinda crappy. Just another day in my life.....lately I've just felt like the world is resting on my shoulders. Cant put my finger on it, but its a pretty sucky feeling. However, I just realized that my birthday is soon....the day before thanksgiving....so I'm kinda stoked about that. I usually get good stuff...my fam and friends spoil me!!