UGHHHHH
It has been a hateful past few days! I have been working my ass off at my actual job...I dont normally work hours like I have been lately. I actually went a whole day without seeing my son. He was asleep when I left for work, asleep when I got home, and still asleep the next morning when I had to leave again. Its killing me! Then yesterday I had the worst fucking customer in the world! I wont go into it because I'll get mad all over again, but I have never felt the urge to beat the shit outta someone like I did this woman(and I'm not even really that kinda person)!!! I have to work again tomorrow at 7am and the baby has been quite a handful today. I worked this am, then came home and traded with the hubby cause he works tonight. I just got back from driving around with the baby trying to get him to sleep....this teething shit sucks! What sucked even more was that its friday night...so I'm driving by all these bars and resturants near our house that are packed with ppl sitting outside eating and drinking on this beautiful florida night while I drive my kid around in a desperate effort to get him to sleep....every now and then I really miss my old life! And since I'm obviously venting...wtf is up with ppl from Ohio....seriously do you even have to pass a test to get a drivers license? And why doesnt anyone from Ohio ever want to stay in their own state!? When I lived in myrtle I thought it was bad....the would invade us for the summer....but aparently florida is even worse! Nothing personal against anyone from ohio, some of my fav boys are from there....but in my experience you guys seriously need some driving lessons! Hmmm what else has pissed me off today....it truely hasnt been my day for whatever reason. Well....how bout the fact that while driving my son around I thought maybe if I could find some christmas music on the raido I would be in a better mood, since I was just driving around looking at christmas lights anyway. NOPE! Out of all the 8 million radio stations we have here in O-town I couldnt find christmas music on a single one. Oh wait, I actually did, but it was fucking spanish.....come on now! Hmmm I thought I would feel better after all this venting, but I'm acutally mad all over again, haha...dinner time....bed time....maybe tomorrow will be a better day although I highly doubt it considering its saturday and I have to be at work at 7am....UGH

<< Home