Life matters

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day off

Yesterday was the first day in months that both my husband and I were off. It turned out just as I thought....we fought most of the day. We took the baby to get his picture made with Santa at the mall.....our mall is very elaborate and fancy....the Santa Village cost 4 million dollars!!! But it was beautiful and totally worth it. The baby LOVED santa and the pics turned out so great! We then went grocery shopping which always turns into a disaster when we go together. I always make a list...so what I shop for is actually what we NEED and my husband spends the whole time trying to cut cornors and put things off til next time to save money....UGH! If we didnt need it, it wouldnt be on my list....spend the damn money and get over it! I had a nagging headach all day to top it off and the longer the day lasted the worst it got. I was suppose to go to a jewlery party last night at my husbands bosses house, but decided not to go since my head was hurting so bad. Then he got pissed about that... who knows why! He thinks the more I socialize with her the better he has it at work....whatev! Maybe if he had a hot male boss that would be different, lol! They have started construction on our apt bldg. Its VERY noisy, messy, and totally annoying. Its making all of us miserable, they have draped black plastic over the windows so the workers cant see in, and in turn we have NO sunshine in our apt for the next month. The tearing off the exterior of our building and replacing wood, windows, and insulation....its a good thing but very inconvienient.