My first!
I finally bought my first christmas present today. I was in search of a specific pair of steve madden boots, but instead ended up spending my birthday money on a small gift for my mom. Its ok thou cause I was kinda at a loss for what to get her, so I was glad something jumped out at me. The boots however, turned out to be less than hoped for. I have been begging for a while and finally decided to spend my b-day money on them. Lucky for me they went on sale, so I was gonna get them in black and brown, but when it came time to try them on I hated the way they fit. All that anitcipation over nothing. I did however find another pair of shoes I really want, but I hate to buy them because they arent boots and I seriously need boots for chicago. Ugh...it frustrates me.
On a better note, my baby boy is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to have him home. ANd the first thing he did upon being back in his own house was hunt out the cat! Suprisingly, the cat came right to him, I guess they missed each other. I think they may be forming some sort of alliance against me!
The holidays are already starting to stress me out, but I always love them anyway. We are putting the tree up this week....YAY! I'm the kinda person that loves to decorate for every holiday...and christmas is my fav! The baby has already seen santa at both of our local malls and hopefully we will get around to getting his pics taken this week. We have already bought him a few toys and stuff for christmas and I am struggling to resist the urge to let him play with them now! I am the kinda person that will hunt everywhere to find presents. I am bad at surprises and I will do my best to find them. The strange thing is I dont really care what it is. You could wrap up something I already own and I would still be excited to open it....I just love opening presents! So its been very hard for me not to give the baby his presents even though they are just sitting in my room! He is gonna love christmas....I cant wait!
Well for some reason I am putting off going to bed even thou I have to work bright and early in the morning....so I suppose I should pry myself away from my computer....
On a better note, my baby boy is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to have him home. ANd the first thing he did upon being back in his own house was hunt out the cat! Suprisingly, the cat came right to him, I guess they missed each other. I think they may be forming some sort of alliance against me!
The holidays are already starting to stress me out, but I always love them anyway. We are putting the tree up this week....YAY! I'm the kinda person that loves to decorate for every holiday...and christmas is my fav! The baby has already seen santa at both of our local malls and hopefully we will get around to getting his pics taken this week. We have already bought him a few toys and stuff for christmas and I am struggling to resist the urge to let him play with them now! I am the kinda person that will hunt everywhere to find presents. I am bad at surprises and I will do my best to find them. The strange thing is I dont really care what it is. You could wrap up something I already own and I would still be excited to open it....I just love opening presents! So its been very hard for me not to give the baby his presents even though they are just sitting in my room! He is gonna love christmas....I cant wait!
Well for some reason I am putting off going to bed even thou I have to work bright and early in the morning....so I suppose I should pry myself away from my computer....

<< Home