Its ironic really!
And even sometimes I am amazed at what comes outta my own mouth! This weekend we were talking about snowball fights and my dad was saying they used to put rocks in their snowballs (mean, isnt it!!??). So I say, "Isnt is ironic that if you got hit with one of those cold snowballs and it left a bruise....that you would have to put ice on it to make it feel better?" Aparently no one understood my logic (imagine that), and again they made fun of me ruthlessly!! Although I am beginning to see why my sister always says I'm the pretty one and shes the smart one, HA!
Life has been crazy busy lately....I'm not sure with what, but it just seems I never have a second to do anything. The baby and I went to my parents this weekend (husband had to stay home and work). We had a great time. My parents just got a new pool put in so we swam all weekend. I think I have mentioned before that a new car is somewhere in the near future for me. I've had my eye on the tahoes but have never actually driven one. I had no clue my dads department car (hes the fire chief in his town) is a tahoe. Since my parents live way out in, like, no where he let me drive it. It was kinda fun with all the lights and sirens and radios.....although I dont think normal ones have all that, LOL!! Not to mention the "tricked out" engine....ohhhhh so touchy gas pedel (oops, hehehe)! My dad almost had a heart attack, but I thought it was fun times! Mom took me shopping and I finally found a beautiful (and flattering) dress for the baby's baptism, however a date for the occasion is yet to be determined.
Work has been kicking my ass....picking up a lot more hours through the holiday season. Its really tough working all day, then being with the baby and doing the house stuff all night.....I often feel like I may pass out from exhaustion at any moment. I try not to sit for too long or else I might fall asleep. I'm also still trying to work out....the tiredness makes it so much harder for me to motivate myself, but I do it. My mom bought me a billy blanks dvd this weekend....you know, the tae bo guy. Kicked my ass......but that just means its working so I'm kinda stoked to see some results in the next few weeks. Ah, thats about all my mind can think to write for right now.....words are escaping my mind.....nap time!
Life has been crazy busy lately....I'm not sure with what, but it just seems I never have a second to do anything. The baby and I went to my parents this weekend (husband had to stay home and work). We had a great time. My parents just got a new pool put in so we swam all weekend. I think I have mentioned before that a new car is somewhere in the near future for me. I've had my eye on the tahoes but have never actually driven one. I had no clue my dads department car (hes the fire chief in his town) is a tahoe. Since my parents live way out in, like, no where he let me drive it. It was kinda fun with all the lights and sirens and radios.....although I dont think normal ones have all that, LOL!! Not to mention the "tricked out" engine....ohhhhh so touchy gas pedel (oops, hehehe)! My dad almost had a heart attack, but I thought it was fun times! Mom took me shopping and I finally found a beautiful (and flattering) dress for the baby's baptism, however a date for the occasion is yet to be determined.
Work has been kicking my ass....picking up a lot more hours through the holiday season. Its really tough working all day, then being with the baby and doing the house stuff all night.....I often feel like I may pass out from exhaustion at any moment. I try not to sit for too long or else I might fall asleep. I'm also still trying to work out....the tiredness makes it so much harder for me to motivate myself, but I do it. My mom bought me a billy blanks dvd this weekend....you know, the tae bo guy. Kicked my ass......but that just means its working so I'm kinda stoked to see some results in the next few weeks. Ah, thats about all my mind can think to write for right now.....words are escaping my mind.....nap time!

<< Home