sick
I havent been feeling well lately. It all started with that damn flu shot. I felt like shit that day....and it hasnt really gotten any better. Guess its just a cold or something, but serisouly, I cant say how much it sucks to be sick and still have to function like you arent. Obviously the baby doesnt know mommy is sick so he still wants to do his same routine like every day....I'm so worn out :(. My husband has been trying to help.....trying being the key word....I dont know if hes actually helping or making things worse! On top of that, I started a new birth control....it made me nautious last night, but I'm gonna try again tonight. Sometimes it takes a few days for my body to adjust. They are still doing construction in our complex....multiplying my headache by a million, or so it seems. I have started working more at my actual job lately for extra money....maybe thats what wearing me down. I work from 7am-2pm then come home and watch the baby all night so my husband can work.....seriously, I dont know how people do it on a daily basis....lucky for me its just through the holidays. I'm going to my parents this weekend.....you would think that would be a break for me, but its more of a hassel than anything. I have to pack myself and the baby, drive 2 hours there, unpack, take care of him alone (my husband stays home to work), then pack up and drive back. Plus my parents always want to drag us a billion places in the process....exhausting. We are stopping to see my grandparents on the way down. My grandfather isnt doing well lately, so I feel like I should see him as much as possible. I was thinking the other day, I might be one of the few lucky people in the world who is as old as I am (25 in 14 days, not that I'm counting or anything) and I still have all four of my grandparents alive....and healthy for the most part. The only problem is that I have lived so long with them in my life, I guess I kinda take it for granted......and when they are gone, its gonna be way too hard :( . Not much else has been going on.....I've been laying low due to the whole sick thing, so life has been pretty uneventful. My husband found 50 bucks leaving work the other day.....of course we blew it like idiots on dinner and margaritas.....but sometimes in life you have to do things like that.

<< Home