Kid songs
Why in the world do they make kids songs so damn catchy!!?? My parents are both very musical people, so we (my brothers and sister and I) grew up with a lot of music in our house. While I was pregnant my husband used to ask me all the time what kinds of songs I was going to sing to the baby, and some nights we would lay there for hours in bed and he would make me sing all the kid songs I could think of. He was amazed at all the songs I knew especially since the only one he knew was twinkle twinkle little star!!!! I sing with my son all the time and he loves it....we have special play songs, and clean up songs, and holiday songs, and one very special night time song. But early in the morning when he wakes up he watches playhouse disney on the disney channel. The line up includes Little Einstiens, Mickey Mouse Club House, Handy Manny, and a few more. But all of those shows have these catchy lil songs that tend to get stuck in my head ALL DAY!! Its quite annoying actually when I find myself humming these stupid songs while I'm doing dishes or taking a shower. Sometimes even when the baby is napping, these damn songs are still stuck in my head!! Ahhh such is the life of a parent I suppose, but I cant wait until he can listen to and enjoy regular music....somehow I highly doubt "Sexy Back" would appeal to him right now!!!

<< Home