Life matters

Sunday, October 22, 2006

slight headache and embarassment

I should be banned from alcohol. I am not a huge drinker by any means....in fact I may just be the cheapest drunk you ever met. But aparently when I do it, I make it count!! Had a lil too much fun last night....but I deserved it! Pretty sure I embarassed myself.....or maybe humiliated might be a stronger and better word to use. Couldnt open my eyes this morning....I was awake, but my eyes just didnt want to cooperate. As soon I as I got up to get the baby the headache hit me. I normally dont suffer with hangovers, but I've been strickly drinking water lately and cutting out sweets, so I think it was all the sugar in the drinks that did me in. I've eaten lunch and am finally feeling better but I think I need a nap! My husband is coming home early from work today. Normally I get pissy when hes home early to mess up my routine with the baby, but today I'm greatful....I could use a helping hand. The baby is napping in his crib and I think its time for me to go curl up on the couch in his room and join him......