Life matters

Monday, October 23, 2006

Beautiful day!

It has been an absoloutly beautiful day today!! We had a 10 degree temp drop over night putting it in the 70's today. For us here in FL thats a lil chilly!! The baby and I actually wore jeans today! Got bored sitting at home so I packed up the baby stuff and we headed to the mall. There are tons of malls here in orlando, I work at the Mall at Millenia....but I live closer to the Florida Mall so thats where we went. My old store manager and 2 of my old supervisiors have transferred over there so I took the baby in to see them. My DM also happened to be over there today too so the baby got to make his rounds....they all love him, but then again how could you not ;) He was so happy the whole time. The mall I work at is an upscale mall so there are none of those kiosk's in the middle of the mall...they arent allowed. But the mall we went to today has them every 5 feet with ppl constantly trying to stop you and talk or get you to try their product. I hate being bothered like that while I'm just trying to have a relaxing day. So I find myself walking as far away from them as possible and not making eye contact....I'm sure I come off as a bitch but what-ev. Got a cinnimon and sugar pretzel....not on my diet but they smelled sooooo good!! Found some boots I want for my birthday at Aldo's. The baby has been an angel today! He fell asleep in his stroller while I was shopping. THen we went to super target to pick up wipes and formula. Got home, gave him a bottle and he played on the floor with me for a few hours. I noticed he started rubbing his eyes meaning he was tired so I brought him in my room to play on the bed and within 10 min he was sucking MY thumb and cuddled up on my arm sound asleep. I took him to his crib and hes sleeping like a lil angel. Ahhh, got the windows open and the breeze feels amazing. I have a ham in the oven with the brown sugar and mustard glaze that the hubby likes and it smells soooo good! Its been a good day....lets hope it stays that way!