happy birthday, thanksgiving, heartbreak!
Soooo much has been going on this past week....its been crazy, but fun. Wednesday was my 25th birthday. I have amazing friends and family who know that life is a struggle right now and kindly sent lots of birthday money. Kinda funny thou that every single one of them said the only stipulation was that I spent it on MYSELF....something I rarely do these days. Soooo for my b-day I spent the morning with my husband and son and took off in the afternoon to go spend some cash! I got two shirts, some stuff from victoria secret, and 2 pairs of shoes....and still have about 50 bucks left!! All in all I think I did well. That night we had some very good friends, more like family, fly in from VA. We picked them up at the air port and they spent the night at our house. It was so good to see them and have company....I miss everyone in VA and SC so much. We just havent made friends like that here. The next morning we got up and hit the road for the hour trip to St. Pete for Thanksgiving at my sisters house. We deep fried the turkey and all the food was amazing! Its was great times with friends and family. But for me, it ended on a sad note. As I've mentioned before one weekend a month my mom comes here and watches my son so I can get some hours at work. Well this was the weekend and since we were all at my sisters house my parents wanted to stay there and take the family to the zoo the next day. So, very unwillingly, I decided to leave the baby with them in St. Pete. Trust me, it took a lot of convincing. I have never left my son for more than a few hours and never outside of his home. This time My husband nor I were with him and he was all the way in St. Pete. My parents, sis, and bros were there, so I know hes in good hands, but I still cried all the way back to orlando. I sat alone in his room last night and cuddled with his blanket. Its been so strange being in the house without him. I never thought I could miss someone so much, but I truely feel empty without him. Its like a part of me is gone. He went with my family today to the lowry park zoo in tampa and my mom said he loved he. He even got to pet a goat, lol! That made me even more sad cause I wasnt there for his first trip to a zoo! But he comes home tomorrow and I cant freakin wait. I have been so broken hearted since I left him. Now I'm worried about going to Chicago, but its too late to back out now, everything is booked and paid for. But at least I know he will be with his daddy and in his own home when I'm gone.
After work today I actually got to hang out with friends. It was kinda nice not having to worry about sticking to the baby's schedule and not being able to take him places. We all went to see happy feet (so cute!) and then went for dinner and drinks. Its was actually the first time in a long time I have gotten to hang out, enjoy myself, and relax (but I still want my baby to come home!). Now, for the first time in 7 months, I am going to bed ALONE! My baby is in St. Pete and my husband is at work. It feels so strange to be in the house alone. I keep feeling like I have someone or something I should check on, but its just me. Not sure what I'm gonna do with myself, but we got our asses kicked at work today, so I think I'm gonna go to be early. Damn retail, lol!
I think all of my friends got engaged over this holiday. Its weird how things like that come in spurts. It always seems like babies, weddings, and engagements all come clustered together. I had like 5 friends get engaged in the last month. I'm excited for them all, but not to excited about all the bridesmaids dresses and trips I'm gonna have to pay for in the next year or so, lol! Well 10 hours on your feet in heels isnt the best way to spend your day, so its bedtime for this girl. Hope anyone who reads this had a great holiday!
After work today I actually got to hang out with friends. It was kinda nice not having to worry about sticking to the baby's schedule and not being able to take him places. We all went to see happy feet (so cute!) and then went for dinner and drinks. Its was actually the first time in a long time I have gotten to hang out, enjoy myself, and relax (but I still want my baby to come home!). Now, for the first time in 7 months, I am going to bed ALONE! My baby is in St. Pete and my husband is at work. It feels so strange to be in the house alone. I keep feeling like I have someone or something I should check on, but its just me. Not sure what I'm gonna do with myself, but we got our asses kicked at work today, so I think I'm gonna go to be early. Damn retail, lol!
I think all of my friends got engaged over this holiday. Its weird how things like that come in spurts. It always seems like babies, weddings, and engagements all come clustered together. I had like 5 friends get engaged in the last month. I'm excited for them all, but not to excited about all the bridesmaids dresses and trips I'm gonna have to pay for in the next year or so, lol! Well 10 hours on your feet in heels isnt the best way to spend your day, so its bedtime for this girl. Hope anyone who reads this had a great holiday!

<< Home