The music made me do it!
Ever notice how you have different songs for different moods!? Like I have songs I listen to before work to clear my head and put me in a good mood. I have songs I like to sing in the car alone, hehe. I have songs to get me in the mood to go out, and songs that my husband and I like to be silly to in the car together. And soooo many songs that bring back certain memories. Like dancing in my living room to Hanson with "232", or sarah and my morning rides to school with shania twain and macavelli lol, LFO and kaci...aahhh summer time, Deana and I on the blvd with outkast, craig and grath brooks "the dance", family vaca with elton john and billy joel (thanks dad!), my first sevendust concert on the front rail with my husband and frankie in va, the dave concert where we sat in cold rain...I would do it again anyday!, crying in the car with kaci and jenn on the way back from surfside listening to vitamin c graduation song, karioke at scandles with the roomies to baby got back ahhhhhahahaha!, dancing with my daddy on my wedding day....lullabye by billy joel, or my first dance with my husband...jessica simpsons version of take my breath away (inside joke)!! Seems that no matter the memory, music is always there.
COUNTDOWN!!! 4 days until my b-day!!! Ohhhh yeah, cant wait! My mom said she ordered my cake today and she wouldnt tell me what it was, said it was a surprise. I'm guess its a disney princess cake since my family always teases me about being the princess of the group! AND not only that but some amazingly close friends are flying in town that day for the holiday weekend...YAY! I'm stoked, and cant wait!!
My lil guy hasnt been feeling well the past few days. I think its his teeth, but I'm not quite sure. 3 am has become my standard bedtime these past few nights. He goes down like normal around 7-ish but then is back up around midnight crying in pain. I'm feeding him tylenol like its going outta style, but it doesnt seem to help much. As much as I'm feeling sorry for my sleep deprived self, I feel ten times as worse for him :( It breaks my heart when I cant make him feel better. I think I've worn a path in the carpet where I have been walking/rocking him in his room at night to try and calm him and get him back to sleep. I have a meeting tomorrow night at work so my brother is coming into town to keep the baby for me. I hope he can handle it....its only an hour, so it shouldnt be too bad!
For some strange reason I have the pregnancy itch again. I mean what the hell is wrong with me, its only been 7 months!! I've just started really getting my body back and now I want another baby??!! Lucky for me I've been taking BC so it cant really happen anyway, until I truely want it to. I think I just miss the feeling of being preggo. I look at pregnant women and I feel myself get jealous! Its crazy I know! But as I have mentioned before I had an amazing pregnancy....it was sooooo easy for me, not just getting preggo, but being preggo. I had no morning sickness, no complications like high BP, swelling, diabities...nothing. Ok well I had cravings......fruit (peaches mainly) and shrimp...yeah I dunno, lol!! I thought it was kinda fun. I loved my lil belly! It was a really comforting feeling for me always having my lil guy kicking around inside and head butting my ribs haha! I loved rubbing my belly and taking and singing to him....it was just an amazing experience and one I cant wait to go through again. But I think we need to hold off at least 2 years before we get ourselves into that again!! Not to mention my husband would prolly kill me, or himself lol, if I got preggo this soon! I got my hands full with the one I have now, but someday he needs a lil playmate! ;)
COUNTDOWN!!! 4 days until my b-day!!! Ohhhh yeah, cant wait! My mom said she ordered my cake today and she wouldnt tell me what it was, said it was a surprise. I'm guess its a disney princess cake since my family always teases me about being the princess of the group! AND not only that but some amazingly close friends are flying in town that day for the holiday weekend...YAY! I'm stoked, and cant wait!!
My lil guy hasnt been feeling well the past few days. I think its his teeth, but I'm not quite sure. 3 am has become my standard bedtime these past few nights. He goes down like normal around 7-ish but then is back up around midnight crying in pain. I'm feeding him tylenol like its going outta style, but it doesnt seem to help much. As much as I'm feeling sorry for my sleep deprived self, I feel ten times as worse for him :( It breaks my heart when I cant make him feel better. I think I've worn a path in the carpet where I have been walking/rocking him in his room at night to try and calm him and get him back to sleep. I have a meeting tomorrow night at work so my brother is coming into town to keep the baby for me. I hope he can handle it....its only an hour, so it shouldnt be too bad!
For some strange reason I have the pregnancy itch again. I mean what the hell is wrong with me, its only been 7 months!! I've just started really getting my body back and now I want another baby??!! Lucky for me I've been taking BC so it cant really happen anyway, until I truely want it to. I think I just miss the feeling of being preggo. I look at pregnant women and I feel myself get jealous! Its crazy I know! But as I have mentioned before I had an amazing pregnancy....it was sooooo easy for me, not just getting preggo, but being preggo. I had no morning sickness, no complications like high BP, swelling, diabities...nothing. Ok well I had cravings......fruit (peaches mainly) and shrimp...yeah I dunno, lol!! I thought it was kinda fun. I loved my lil belly! It was a really comforting feeling for me always having my lil guy kicking around inside and head butting my ribs haha! I loved rubbing my belly and taking and singing to him....it was just an amazing experience and one I cant wait to go through again. But I think we need to hold off at least 2 years before we get ourselves into that again!! Not to mention my husband would prolly kill me, or himself lol, if I got preggo this soon! I got my hands full with the one I have now, but someday he needs a lil playmate! ;)

<< Home