That special time of year
So work is still crazy busy. I had to be in at 7am today. I also totally forgot that employees had to park off site this weekend.... you know, to save all the spots for the last minute shoppers. But its not so bad. There is an office building behind the mall....Duke realty/construction something...we just park in their lot and take a shuttle over to the mall. The drivers are really nice and you get candy canes and there are usually a billion other ppl that work at the mall....its actually kinda fun. Worked from 7-12 came home, changed, went grocery shopping, came home, unloaded everything, changed again, took the baby to the mall, came home, played for a few hours, and now hes in bed. Its been a long day. And because my husband has been home with him the past few days while I have been working, the house is a disaster. It amazes me how he thinks I do nothing all day long, but yet when hes home with the baby its all he can do just to keep an eye on him. Asking him to do any house work is outta the question...his response...I'm watching him all the time when do I have any time to clean. Hmmmmm I'm not sure, but heaven forbid if I didnt find the time to do it. Oh well...just another part of my life. Get up, work all day, come home, watch the baby, do all the housework, run errands, and somehow find a single second for myself!! My work christmas party is tomorrow night! I am going stag since I would never trust a babysitter with the baby, so my husband is staying home with him. YAY, night out for me!!!! Its gonna be tons of fun since I LOVE LOVE LOVE my co-wokers!! Well, its still early and the baby is in bed....time to do damage control on the house before the hubby gets home tonight....blah...

<< Home