Life matters

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

So many things...

I havent felt like writing lately....mostly because I've just been too busy. I feel as if about 18 million things are going on in my life all at once with no escape!! Christmas was kinda fun...mostly because I got to see a lot of family and it was my sons first christmas. He got an unbelieveable amount of presents and had loads of fun eating paper! My "husband" and I got into yet another huge argument before the holidays and I think we have decided mutally on a divorce. One of the reasons that I was a lil on edge during the holidays....its kinda hard to pretend to be happy when you arent, and we are waiting til after this weekend (or sons baptism) to tell anyone. We will see what happens. The only good news is that since its kinda a mutual thing there has been no fighting about custody, money, or anything else. He says I can have whatever I want, and I just need to pick an amount that I think I will need to take care of the baby. At least that hasnt been stressful and we dont have to spend a fortune on lawyers and such. The new year sorta sucked too.....its gonna be an interesting year for me I'm sure. Being single again, only this time with an 8 mo. old baby! My husband had to work that night, so it was just the baby and I. I have been working redicilous amounts of hours lately, so after indulging in one glass of champange and my cosmo, I feel asleep!!! I heard the fireworks from universal, disney, and downtown around midnight and proceeded to go right back to sleep. Oh well. And thats been life lately....even as I write this I dont feel like writing anymore....there is plently more to write, just not in the mood. On a good note, the baby is being baptised this weekend and two of my bestests are coming in from SC, not to mention loads of family!!!.....CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)