VACATION!!!!!!!!!
2 more days and I fly out to CHICAGO!! I cant freakin wait. The only thing I'm a lil paranoid about it that in the past few days two of my ex's have mentioned meeting me there. One of them I could deal with....the other I am definitly not game to see. Not to mention this is suppose to be MY vacation. If I wanted to see you I would ask! I think I wont be answering my phone for the next few days, hahaha. All I can say is I must be really good in bed, bwwaaahahahaha!!!
I talked to my FRRRIIIEEEND last night forever!! Her and I only really chat usually when we are having drama....but last night we were up til 3am laughing our asses off. And I most definitly blame Kara for the 3 hours of sleep I got before the baby woke up this morning...shes such a bad influence LOL!! But it was much needed, AH I miss her madly. Now that is one person I would love to see when I am in chicago....complete trouble we would be! "Isnt there some kind of unspoken girl code about that"...."yeah but he started dating her like 2 minutes after we broke up so I think that cancels it out"..."ugh I hate it... .really its like swallowing potential children"... "i've finally got a new man who is tall, likes to drink, AND doesnt hit me...jesus its about time!!" aaaaaahahahaha I love her! I wish she didnt live soooo far away :(
Anywho....I am so freakin excited about my trip...gotta do MAJOR laundry today and start packing for the COOOLLLLDDD weather!!!! YAY
I talked to my FRRRIIIEEEND last night forever!! Her and I only really chat usually when we are having drama....but last night we were up til 3am laughing our asses off. And I most definitly blame Kara for the 3 hours of sleep I got before the baby woke up this morning...shes such a bad influence LOL!! But it was much needed, AH I miss her madly. Now that is one person I would love to see when I am in chicago....complete trouble we would be! "Isnt there some kind of unspoken girl code about that"...."yeah but he started dating her like 2 minutes after we broke up so I think that cancels it out"..."ugh I hate it... .really its like swallowing potential children"... "i've finally got a new man who is tall, likes to drink, AND doesnt hit me...jesus its about time!!" aaaaaahahahaha I love her! I wish she didnt live soooo far away :(
Anywho....I am so freakin excited about my trip...gotta do MAJOR laundry today and start packing for the COOOLLLLDDD weather!!!! YAY

<< Home